Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wyatt and Phillip Akin are born!!!!




On January 9, 2009 Marianne and I welcomed into the world our baby boys, Phillip and Wyatt.

Phillip is the top picture and Wyatt is the bottom.

Wyatt was born first at 3:55 pm and weighed 3 lbs and was 15.5 inches. Phillip was born next but at the same time. He weighed 4 lbs and was 16 inches long. They are truly a miracle and we are so excited. They will be in NICU for about 4 weeks but they are doing great. They just need to mature a little bit and put on some weight. Marianne had a rough time but she appears to be better. We are so excited and can't wait for the future and what it will hold. I will post pictures as I have time and you can also check them out on PicasaWeb.

No comments:

Post a Comment