So it has been a long time since the last post. It is hard to stay on top of it with so much else going on, but I decided I am going to give it another shot. The boys are 11 months old and doing great. We have gotten over our first cold and another one seems to be hitting us although it is much ligther this time. We weigh 18.5 and 21 pounds (Wyatt and Phillip, respectively). We are getting ready for our first Christmas and can't wait to see what Santa will bring us. We asked for so much that I don't know how he will get it all down the chimney.
The activities we have done over the past months have been extremely fun and enjoyable. We went to the Pumpkin patch at Stone Mountain Park. We met Santa at Lennox Mall and even got to go to Stone Mountain for the Christmas show. While their we rode the train and sang songs. We enjoyed all of the lights, but it was very cold. Wyatt fell asleep on the train but Phillip was extremely into it. During the day we stayed with Grandpa Walt and Grandma CJ in their motorhome. We can't wait for the camping trip during Frontier Days. It will be our first voernight camping trip in the RV.
Christmas is getting nearer and hopefully I will post again. We can't wait for our first christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:
Post a Comment