Friday, March 27, 2009

It's been a while.

It has been a while since I posted. The boys are keeping us busy and it honestly skips my mind a lot. They are doing well and growing fast. Sierra is getting really tired of their crying and taking all of Dad's free time. She use to get more attention.

I have started my garden and am getting excited about the upcoming warmth. The only problem is right now I have too much rain, I can't get the garden to dry out enough to til. I have my collards and asparagus in the ground and am hoping to get my potatoes in next week. Can't wait for some good ole summer vegetables.

I will try to get back to doing this more often and uploading pictures. Any way I will try to do better, but no promises. Have a great weekend everyone.

P.S. Today is Geoff's 32nd Birthday. Happy Birthday Geoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment