Friday, February 6, 2009

Wyatt and Phillip came home! ! !


Wyatt and Phillip got to come home last night. We are so excited and the are doing great. Wyatt was a little fussy last night, but I think it was the new environment and the non noise. They are so use to beeps and voices that the silence was upsetting them. Marianne and I are now trying to figure this whole parenting thing out after a month of just a few hours a day, it is now FULLTIME. We couldn't be happier and can't wait for everyone to see them. I created a new album on Picasa which will have less pictures and be from this point on until I create another album. There are some pictures of them getting baths this past Tuesday. Phillip did okay but Wyatt was unhappy. Good bye for now, the boys are asleep and I am going to try and take a nap, but if its like last night they know when I get comfortable and know how to get me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment